Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 3

I'm too tired to fully blog right now. I will catch up on day 2 another day... maybe.
However, I went out on an HC-44 flight today to fly over the NOLA area, and see the Deepwater Horizon site from the sky. It was pretty interesting. It's so clean. I was expecting to see tons of oil. I didn't see any! That doesn't mean that there isn't any, but it is pretty clean out there. On the surface any way. Then I met with my bosses and co workers to go over expectations for my new job. following this I went to a knitting store with a friend and spent $44 dollars on knitting stuff! I have high hopes for making a baby outfit for a friend. and then I went to a grocery story to stock up on some healthy delicious foods. then i bgein my drive to mobile alabama. Bye bye NOLA! I hope I get to come back and snag a post card and see some more of your fun shops on magazine st!
I was soooo exhausted driving today. But it was nice driving in my sexy white jetta! When I finally arrive in mobile at 8pm I had to go through a small run around to get to the ICP and get my hotel reservation. I'm at the fairfield inn now.. which is so, so. I dont have a fridge in my room though and I have all these groceries! Hopefully I can switch hotels tomorrow. I really want to unpack and get settled in a nice comfortable room.
I am exhausted. I was thinking about trying to knit tonight, but i think trying to remember how to knit at this level of exhaustion is a bad idea.
good night readers!
wish my luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment